The road to a clean planet.
Our planet is running out of road. The time to move is now.
And we're here to make a real difference, today.
MOTION ENERGY is more than a name.
It's what we are.
Emotive and energetic.
Emotive, because we're excited to be driving real change.
And passionate about cleaning our planet's air.
Energetic, because we're optimistic about a cleaner, better future.
And respectful of the vast energy it takes to get there.
A future where our air is as clean as our collective conscience.
And where the only transport we use is electric.
The change is already in motion.
And we have the energy to accelerate it.
We can get there, together.
If we step on it.
Welcome to Motion Energy. Impact, backed by integrity.
Right now, transport accounts for around 23% of the world’s energy-related greenhouse gas emissions, with road transport responsible for 70% of those.
Communities all over the planet are suffering. The WHO has identified that around 99% of the world lives in air that’s polluted above acceptable limits. The world desperately needs to move to clean air, while there’s still time.
Working alongside world-leading carbon accounting and impact standards, we’ve created a more meaningful platform -- with integrity, and real impact -- that’s solely focused on supporting clean transport uptake.
We provide unique dual certification, backed by explicit, measured, impact outcomes resulting from clean transport activities, aligned with 9 of the Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
We provide valuable carbon finance for electric vehicle activities, supporting decarbonisation for your supply chain, your local area, or global sphere of influence. For your stakeholders, your children, and for generations to come.
We align with 9 of the global goals For sustainable development.
- 3.9.1 Reduce the negative health impact of ambient air pollution
- 7.1.2 Increase affordable, reliable and sustainable access to EV technology
- 7.2.1 Increase the share of renewable energy in total energy consumption
- 7.3 7.3 Achieve greater efficiency of energy use
- 8.2 Provide higher levels of economic productivity through technological upgrading and innovation
- 8.4 Increase resource efficiency by decoupling economic growth from environmental degradation
- 9.1 Provide quality, reliable, sustainable, and accessible EV charging infrastructure
- 9.4 Increase the sustainability and efficiency of transport by upgrading to EV technology
- 11.6 Reduce the environmental impacts of cities
- 12.2.1 Achieve greater efficiency of natural resource use
- 13.0 Reduce total greenhouse gas emissions produced
- 14.3 Reduce ocean acidification through reduced carbon emissions
- 15. Reduce habitat destruction and biodiversity loss by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution
The time is now.
of global shipping cargo
consists of fossil fuels or fossil fuel
derived chemicals *
olympic swimming pools
global daily oil consumption from
tonnes of CO2 emissions
annually from the global
transport sector ***
** US Energy Information Administration
*** International Energy Agency (rounded to the nearest Gt CO2)